Eel Consultation 2015
Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI) invite submissions from interested parties on the following reports:
- Report on the Implementation of Eel Management Plans for Ireland, including the transboundary NWIRBD
- Report from the independent Standing Scientific Committee on Eel 2015
- Report on IFI’s National Eel Monitoring Programme 2012-2014
These reports should be read in conjunction with the original report:
- National Report for Ireland on Eel Stock Recovery Plan
- Including River Basin District Eel Management Plans
All the above documents are available for download from the Inland Fisheries Ireland website or on CD Rom from the address below.
These reports include the latest research and management information on eels in Ireland compiled over the last three years and updates the status of the stocks. The management policy for eels in Ireland over the next three years will be determined from these reports and any relevant submissions received from interested parties.
Any party wishing to make a comment should send their submission to the following address:
IFI email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Eel Submission” Inland Fisheries Ireland, 3044 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24
On or before Wednesday 17th of June 2015.