Freedom of information
Inland Fisheries Ireland is a public body for the purposes of the Act persuant to section 6(1)(b). In compliance with section 8 of the FOI act the organisation has a policy pf publishing an annual summary of all non-personal FOI requests since January 2014 on our website.
Post or email requests
You can also send your request by post or mail to:
Freedom Of Information Officer
Inland Fisheries Ireland
3044 Lake Drive
Citywest Business Campus
Dublin D24 Y265
Telephone: 01 8842694
- Be specific and clear enough so that we understand what records are being requested. In cases where we cannot understand what records are being requested, we will contact you to assist in identifying the records that you are seeking. Please include a daytime telephone number to facilitate ease of access.
- State in your correspondence that the request is being made under the Freedom of Information Act 2014
- Please specify in your application if you require the information sought to be provided to you in a particular format (e.g. photocopy, computer disk etc.)
- Where possible, indicate the time period for which you wish to access records e.g. records created between 01 May 2012 and 31 December 2012
- Proof of identity may be sought, especially where personal information is being requested, e.g. Birth certificate, driving licence, passport or other form of identity