By IFI Staff 79 downloads
Developments in Inland Fisheries Ireland Research, Issue 5
Issue 5 (Autumn 2017) of the Research & Development newsletter, “Developments in Inland Fisheries Ireland Research”:
- “Understanding Brown Trout — Genes, Ecology and Citizen Science”
- Trout Genetic Diversity — Implications for Fisheries Management
- Seminar With Kyle Young — Can Moving Wild Fry Enhance Production in Salmon Rivers?
- IFI Presentations at EIFAAC and IFM: How Will Climate Change Affect Fish Stocks In Ireland?
- Timed Electrofishing — Can We Do More Surveys With Less Resources?
- Citizen Science in Sligo — Elver Monitoring by the Ballisodare Angling Club
- Eel Status Still Critical In Latest ICES Assessment