Assuming a customer's tax affairs are in order, the required application form for a Tax Clearance Certificate can be obtained from the Revenue Commissioners.  You must have a Tax Registration number before you can apply for a Tax Clearance Cert which is also obtained from your local tax office. 

Angling Clubs will need to complete a registration form for voluntary non-profit making organisations available here:

and forward it to your local tax office.  You will be issued with a revenue registration number (tax number). 

Once you have been issued with a registration number you can apply for a tax clearance certificate using form TC1 available below.

Other applicants can also use form TC1 to apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate (assuming the applicant already has a PPS number, registration number etc.)

 TC1 application forms can be downloaded or completed on-line using the following weblinks: