Learning & Organisational Development Manager
Inland Fisheries Ireland (IFI) is the statutory agency responsible for the conservation, protection, development, management and promotion of our inland fisheries and sea angling resources. IFI operates under the aegis of the Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment (DCCAE).
This is a new post to IFI. The Learning & Organisational Development Manager will play a pivotal role in assisting IFI deliver on its Corporate Plan 2020 objectives. This exciting and challenging new post will be responsible for designing, leading and managing learning and organisational development in IFI. The successful candidate will work as part of the HR Team to deliver innovative solutions to support IFI to harness, develop and deploy its talent effectively to achieve its strategic objectives.
The successful candidate must have:
- Evidence of a strong academic background qualified to a minimum Level 8 degree in a business, HR or related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years in a dedicated L&D role with experience developing and delivering strategy;
- Proven skills in programme facilitation and design (both classroom and e-learning);
- Evidence of experience delivering change management projects;
- Evidence of an understanding of digital learning options
- Knowledge and proficiency with training task analysis and development and implementation of training effectiveness assessments;
- Familiarity with learning management systems;
- Evidence of experience of e-learning/digital learning environment.
Further information on this role is available at www.mazars.ie (Search Ref. IFI0318).
Applications to be submitted via the online portal available at www.mazars.ie/Consulting/HRServices and must include:
- A cover letter outlining why you wish to be considered for the post and where you believe your skills and experience meet the requirements of the position of Learning & Organisational Development Manager.
- A comprehensive CV clearly showing your relevant achievements and experience in your career to date
Mazars will be managing all aspects of this recruitment project on behalf of IFI.
No enquiries or canvassing should be made directly to IFI.
Deadline for applications: Friday 7th September 2018 at 5pm GMT.
IFI is an equal opportunities employer.