The Pike and Wild Brown Trout Policy Review Group comprises of a range of representatives from all disciplines within Inland Fisheries Ireland.
- Mr Sean Long –Director, South Western River Basin District (Chairman)
- Dr Sam Sheppard – Population Modeller, Inland Fisheries Ireland Research & Development
- Mr Declan Cooke – Inspector, Western River Basin District
- Ms Josie Mahon – Inspector, Eastern River Basin District
- Mr Paul O’ Reilly – Economic Research & Angling Advisor, Business Development Division
- Mr Myles Kelly – Secretariat to Group, Inland Fisheries Ireland