Please note: the deadline for applications closed on 12th May 2017
Administrator Grade IV
Inland Fisheries Ireland is currently seeking to recruit an Administrator Grade IV
LOCATION: Citywest, Dublin
Reporting to the Head of Business Development the role will involve providing administrative, project and finance support to both the Business Development and Logistics areas.
The main duties associated with this position are;
- Provide front of house and reception services
- Manage and respond to customer queries
- Support the organisation of internal and external activities/events
- Follow established ordering procedures to ensure adequate resources
- Attend meetings, take minutes, and type all forms of correspondence
- Collate, maintain and reconcile records (online and manual) relating to angler, dealer and commercial licences
- Provide finance administration ensuring proper records are kept including, purchasing, dealing with invoices, generating payment requisitions, purchase orders, fixed assets (updating register, tagging, stock checks etc.) debtors, petty cash, lodgements, sales and rates invoices, wages, pensions (including pension registers), costing of projects and ad hoc reports, creditors reconciliations and other control accounts, tax matters etc.
- Prepare reports and other materials
- Produce management information from data and/or statistics to ensure accurate and reliable information is available for decision making
- Provide administrative support for events and schemes
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets and databases, including shared databases/spreadsheets
- Assist in the effective management of IFI’s transport fleet
- Arrange for on-going maintenance and repair of offices, accommodation and equipment
- Assist in the preparation of accounts
- Develop, maintain and operate a filing system
- Support and operate Business Development and Logistics systems, processes and schemes e.g. on-line sales, updates, customer relationship management, procurement etc.
- Complete any other reasonable duties as requested by applicable line manager
- The above is a brief outline only
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also to work unsupervised
- Has the ability to think creatively and strives to improve own processes and areas of business
- Good numeric skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to spot errors and question information received
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and financial programs
- Customer service skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Secretarial qualification (NFQ Level 5)
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Primary Degree or equivalent (NFQ Level 7)
- Previous relevant experience
- Experience in the use of social media, web administration and logistics
Please note a full driving licence valid in the state is required.
€26,753 to €43,891, Appointment will be on the 1st point of the scale (as at 01.4.17), this is a 12 point scale including 2 Long Service Increments.
A cover letter and up to date Curriculum Vitae should be emailed.
Please note: the deadline for applications closed at 5pm Friday 12th May 2017
Inland Fisheries Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Canvassing will disqualify